Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Lane Bryant Sale!!

Lane Bryant is having a sale on like everything! haha
I went in there on Saturday and I was like a kid in a candy shop
I bought a dress & 2 tops
O & two marvelous bras
PSA: Lane Bryant has GREAT bras!
Sorry if that was TMI =)
I didn't buy much but I LOVE these items
Here they are:







The 1st is my absolute fav
It's a striped face print muscle tank
I bought it oversized so how it loooks on
the model is definitely not how it looks on me =)

















Next is this ruffle-top tube dress
it fits great
& it's soo flow-wy ; )



















Last is this Dolman sleeve flower screen top
I love this tan color on my skin
I have yet to wear these items
But when I do... I'll take pics & post them

3 comments:

  1. Love it! I also love the last top! cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love sales! that ruffled black dress looks really cute, you should buy it!

    ReplyDelete

You're gonna leave a comment!? Now that's fetch. Thank ya soo much! :D

Followers